Here is a fun way to practice division without remainders.
File: Smartboard's Interactive Math Game - Division Board Game (notebook file)
Grade Level: 5-6
Objective: Practice division using board game.
Rules of the Game:
1. Roll the dice and count ahead according to the number that shows up.
2. When a player lands on a space, he/she solves the problem and finds the answer within a given time.
3. The instructions on the other spaces are pretty straightforward.
4. When the player landed on the ball, star and sun, he/she loses to turn to solve a problem. So, he/she stops there. Wait until her/his next move.
5. The first player who reach finish line wins the game.
Free Download: Smartboard's Interactive Math Game - Division Board Game (notebook file)