Another fun way to practice addition facts for primary grades.
File: Smartboard's Interactive Math Game - Basic Addition Board Game (notebook file)
Lesson: Basic Addition Facts
Grade Level: 1-2
Objective: Practice basic addition using board game.
Rules of the Game:
1. Roll the dice and count ahead according to the number that shows up.
2. When a player lands on a space, he/she solves the problem and finds the answer within a given time.
3. Follow the instructions on the other spaces.
4. When the player landed on the mad, dent and wink, he/she loses to turn to solve a problem. So, he/she stops there and wait for his/her turn.
5. The first player who reach finish line wins the game.
Free Download - Smartboard's Interactive Math Game - Addition Board Game