Answer the following questions on finding the area of plane figures.
- Find the area of a table top which measures 3.5 m and 2.7 m on its bases and 4.2 m wide.
- An equilateral tringle has a base of 1.2 cm and a height of 10.3 cm. Find the area of the triangle.
- A triangular lot measures 27 m by 15 m. What is its area?
- What is the area of a parallelogram whose base measures 29.5 meters and the height is 20.6 meters?
- A table measures 56 centimeters on each side. What is the area of the table?